We are a community of believers in Jesus Christ who are passionate about the Gospel of Jesus Christ and the glory of His Name! We place a high priority on the preaching of God’s Word so as to evangelize and disciple people to live lives that will bring glory to God in their families and wherever God has placed them!
Our Vision: We lead people to LIFE-CHANGE that is only possible through JESUS CHRIST! (2 Cor 5:17; Col 1:28).
Our Mission:REACHING PEOPLE with the GOSPEL of JESUS CHRIST to ESTABLISH them in the BODY OF CHRIST and to EQUIP them to be WITNESSES for CHRIST, to the GLORY OF HIS NAME! (Eph 4:11-16; Phil 1:21-22).
1. We are Christian: While the term ‘Christian’ means different things to different people we insist on the teaching of Jesus on the absolute necessity of the new birth and faith in Jesus, without which no one can see the Kingdom of God. (John 3:3, 5, 15-16).
2. We are Bible based: We wish to base all that we teach and do on the Inerrant and Infallible Scriptures. These Scriptures are sufficient (2 Timothy 3:16-17) and we, therefore, no longer need revelatory gifts as did the early church before the Scriptures were completed and made available for teaching and preaching. (1 Corinthians 13:8-12; Numbers 12:6-8; Heb 11:1; 2 Peter 1:3-4, 19-21; Jude 1:3). We do not claim to know all that we need to know of God through the Bible, but we endeavour to be diligent in discovering Jesus Christ in all the Scriptures both for ourselves and others (Luke 24:27; John 5:39). The Bible will always be our only full and final authority for faith and practice.
3. We are Baptistic: Baptism is understood differently by people and churches, but we have no doubt in our minds about the following: The subjects of baptism must be believers only. (Acts 2:41; 10:47; 16:33-34).
4. We are Reformed and Reforming: We hold to the maxim that Salvation is by Grace alone, through Faith alone, in Christ alone, to the Glory of God alone, as taught in the Bible alone. The doctrine of salvation as taught before and since the Reformation where God is exalted and man is seen as a radically corrupt sinner, is to us biblical. (Genesis 6:5; 8:21; Jeremiah 17:9; Romans 3:9-18, 23) We believe that God is the One who sovereignly chose whom He will save. (Matthew 11:27; Acts 13:48; Romans 9:15-16; Ephesians 1:4-5) We believe that Christ died particularly for His people and that redemption was fully accomplished at the Cross. (John 10:11, 14-15; Ephesians 5:25) We believe that those whom God intends to save will be effectually called by the Holy Spirit and will be overcome by His grace. (Ephesians 2:1-5; 2 Thessalonians 2:13-14) We believe that genuine believers will be kept secure by God forever. (John 10:27- 29; Philippians 1:6; 1 Cor 1:4-9; Jude 1:24-25) Since no Christian and no church is perfect we expect to be a reforming community of believers as the truth of the Bible is increasingly understood and applied to life.
5. We are evangelistic and missions minded: The gospel must go out into the world. We have a divine mandate to preach the gospel to every creature. (Matthew 28:18-20; Mark 16:15; Luke 24:46-48; Rom 1:16-17) We undertake to spread the gospel locally and to support its spread internationally. (Acts 1:8).